Hills Bank is excited for the opportunity to provide banking services on the University of Iowa campus. Our friendly staff is ready to assist you with your personal banking needs, or visit our ATM by the elevators on ground floor.
Iowa Memorial Union location
Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: 319-338-4468 (4IMU)
Toll Free: 1-855-826-4468 (4IMU)
Located in the Ground Floor
View the Hills Bank holiday schedule to find out when we’re closed.
UI Student Checking account
Why choose a Hills Bank UI Student Checking account?
- Free ATM Transactions
- Free online banking and mobile banking (Hills Bank provides mobile banking without charge. Account transaction limits and fees apply. Message and data rates may apply. Go to hillsbank.com for full terms.)
- Free Xpress Transfer - an easy, no cost way for parents to transfer money to your account anytime
- Convenient bank locations
- 25 ATM locations on or near campus, with over 90 Hills Bank ATMs throughout the community.
- Link your Iowa One® Card to your Hills Bank checking account and use your card at ATMs and retail locations that accept PIN-debit transactions.
Hills Bank will contribute to University programs and student organizations every time you use your Hills Bank debit card or Iowa One® Card for a purchase. Get connected—the more you use your card, the more Hills Bank gives to the University.
UI Employee Advantage Checking free checking
Open a UI Employee Advantage Checking account and connect it with your Iowa One® Card to have free access to campus ATMs and PIN-debit transactions at retailers.
Xpress Transfer is an easy, no cost way to transfer funds into your account the same business day. For example, a parent or guardian can deposit money into your UI Student Checking account by phone.