- Registered UI Student Organizations: create an online account for Meeting Room, Danforth Chapel, and Information Table reservations.
- University Departments: can create an online account for Meeting Room reservations.
- Banquet and ballroom spaces, university guest reservations, advertising and promotion opportunities: Call 319.335.3114 or email email@example.com for reservations.
Registered UI Student Organizations can make Banquet and Ballroom requests here.
- Please fill out our wedding form here or call 319.335.3114.
- Digital Displays are reserved for Registered UI Student Organizations and Departments only. Reservations must be made on this page.
Outdoor Campus Space
- Outdoor spaces at the IMU and around campus are available for departmental and student organization events.
Request an outdoor spaceor email additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Iowa House Hotel Website or call 319.335.3513
Other campus reservations
- University Club
- Classroom Scheduling: General Assignment Classrooms
- University Capitol Center (UCC): UCC Conference Center, UCC Executive Boardroom, UCC Breakroom
- Old Capitol
- Hancher: Contact Mark North for event inquiries.
- Main Library Learning Commons: group study spaces and other facilities
- Hawkeye Spaces: Meeting and event spaces at Kinnick Stadium, Carver Hawkeye Arena, Beckwith Boathouse, and the Athletics Hall of Fame.
- UI Cultural Centers: Afro House, APACC, LGBTQRC, LNACC
- Rec Services Facilities: Campus Recreation & Wellness Center, P. Sue Beckwith Boathouse, Outdoor Rental Center, Macbride Nature Recreation Area, Hawkeye Tennis & Recreation Complex, Hawkeye Softball Complex, Hawkeye Recreation Fields, Fitness East, Field House, UI Challenge Course