Fall 2020 Practices
The Iowa Memorial Event Services office will reopen with reduced staffing starting August 24, 2020. Walk-in hours will be available from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm in room 159 IMU.
When You Visit In-Person
- Wear a face covering and follow university COVID-19 guidelines.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be available: hand sanitizer, disposable masks will be available at the Welcome Center.
How to Access our Services
Office hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm, Room 159 IMU
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Staff working on-site to provide any in-person services will follow proper social distancing and cleaning practices:
- Staff will wear face coverings.
- Any students or campus members will be asked to wear face coverings.
- Measures will be taken to reduce or eliminate social contact in shared spaces.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at the reception desk.
- Phone: (319) 335-3114
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org