DSL Human Resources
Division of Student Life HR provides human resources support functions to 39 different offices that comprise Iowa Memorial Union. This support includes recruitment, employment, compensation/classification, employment & labor relations, payroll, and training. Our staff at Iowa Memorial Union consists of approximately 400 student employees and 90 full-time professional and merit staff.
Find a student job on campus
- The IMU employs hundreds of students in a wide variety of exciting part-time jobs on campus!
- Get real-world experience in areas such as: student development, retail sales, marketing, design, photography, writing, food service, customer service, inventory management, hospitality, cashier.
- Examples of employers include: Iowa Hawk Shop, Event Services, and the Iowa House Hotel.
- Jobs have flexible hours and are able to accommodate your class and activity schedule.
- Iowa Grow program helps to link your classroom learning with on-the-job experience and training.
Contact DSL Human Resources
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Location: 253 Iowa Memorial Union