DSL Human Resources
Division of Student Life HR provides human resources support functions to 39 different offices and retail operations that comprise Iowa Memorial Union. This support includes recruitment, employment, compensation/classification, employment & labor relations, payroll, and training. Our staff at Iowa Memorial Union consists of approximately 400 student employees and 90 full-time professional and merit staff.
Find a student job on campus
- The IMU employs hundreds of students in a wide variety of exciting part-time jobs on campus!
- Get real-world experience in areas such as: student development, retail sales, marketing, design, photography, writing, food service, customer service, inventory management, hospitality, cashier.
- Examples of employers include: Iowa Hawk Shop, Student Life Marketing + Design, University Athletic Club, and the Iowa House Hotel.
- Jobs have flexible hours and are able to accommodate your class and activity schedule.
- Iowa Grow program helps to link your classroom learning with on-the-job experience and training.
Contact DSL Human Resources
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Location: 253 Iowa Memorial Union