As the only bank on campus, Hills Bank is proud to provide financial services to UI students. Our IMU location is currently closed. You can stop by our ATM by the elevators on the ground floor, or visit our friendly staff at our location in the Old Capitol Mall/University Capitol Center. Member FDIC.
Iowa Memorial Union location
Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: 319-338-4468 (4IMU)
Toll Free: 1-855-826-4468 (4IMU)
Located on the Ground Floor
View the Hills Bank holiday schedule to find out when we're closed.
UI Student Checking Account
Why choose a Hills Bank UI Student Checking account?
- Free personalized debit card
- Free ATM transactions
- Free online and mobile banking. (Account transaction limits and fees apply. Message and data rates may apply. Go to hillsbank.com for full terms.)
- Free Xpress Transfer - an easy, no cost way for parents to transfer money to your account anytime
- Convenient bank locations
- 25 ATM locations on or near campus, with over 70 Hills Bank ATMs throughout the community and thousands of MoneyPass ATMs nationwide
HERE by Hills Bank
College life is busy, and you might not have a free moment to stop by a Hills Bank location during your day. That's why we created the HERE app: to connect you to a digital banker of your choice, right from your smartphone. You can message them at any time, from anywhere, to take care of almost all of your banking needs (sorry, they can't give you cash)!
Text or talk with your banker through the convenience of your mobile device to do almost anything you can do in a physical bank location:
- Open an account
- Apply for a credit card or loan
- Get financial advice
- Transfer funds
- Resolve account issues
You don't even need to be a Hills Bank customer - you can open an account right through the HERE app.
Xpress Transfer is an easy, no-cost way for parents to transfer funds into their student's account on the same business day. For example, a parent or guardian can deposit money into their child's UI Student Checking account by phone.