Lockers are available for students, staff, and faculty in the Iowa Memorial Union ground floor near the Student Legal Services office and the Health and Wellness Center. The lockers are a free service that function by setting a one-time four-digit code.
- Day-use lockers
- Free and available each day until they're full
- After 11pm daily, lockers are emptied and items are sent to lost and found at the Iowa House Hotel desk.
- Forgot your code? The Iowa House Hotel desk on the first floor can help: 319-335-3513.
How to use the lockers
- Find an open locker (latch in unlocked position).
- Place items in the locker and close the door.
- To set your one-time personal code, press [c] then [any 4-digit code] and then [key]. After setting your code turn handle (rotate left) to locked position.
- Test the door before leaving to make sure your items are secure.
- To unlock your locker, press [c] then [your 4-digit code] and then [key]. Then turn the handle (rotate right) to the unlocked position.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.