Finals at IMU
Updated for December, 2019:
Flippin' into Finals Pancake Breakfast
Kick off your finals week right - with a full stomach! Come enjoy the IMU Finals tradition of a hearty pancake and sausage breakfast with the famous "Pancake Man."
- Monday 12/16 from 6:30AM to 10:30AM (IMU Main Lounge)
Great study spaces
Spaces for your finals studies will be available all across the IMU for quiet study.
- Academic Resource Center: Sunday 12/15 - Wednesday 12/18, Open daily from 12PM - 8PM
- IMU Main Lounge: Open Sunday 12/15 at 12 PM through Wednesday 12/18 at 8 PM.
- IMU Second Floor Ballroom: Open Sunday 12/15 at 12 PM through Wednesday 12/18 at 8 PM.
- The IMU is OPEN 24 HOURS from 12/9 until 12/19 at midnight.
Trouble staying awake? Stop by the IMU Welcome Center for free coffee, while supplies last!
- Saturday 12/14 through Wednesday 12/18 starting at 11PM (IMU Welcome Center)
Carbs and caffeine
Get your breakfast fix on us! Grab bagels, donuts, and of course, free coffee while supplies last.
- Tuesday 12/17 through Thursday 12/19 starting at 6:30AM (IMU South Lobby)
Free! Pancheros chips and queso
Who doesn't love some free Pancheros, the ultimate late night snack? Get yours while supplies last!
- Tuesday 12/17 starting at 7:00 PM (IMU First Floor)
There is no better study partner than a bag of golden, buttery popcorn. All for the taking while supplies last!
- Sunday 12/15 through Wednesday 12/18 (IMU First Floor)
Free pizza is every college kids dream, right? Enjoy some while supplies last!
- Monday 12/16 starting at 7 PM (IMU First Floor)
Rejuvenate both your mind and body with some yoga! Free sessions by professional instructors will help any and all students relax, regardless of previous yoga experience. Note: Mats are not provided.
- Monday 12/16 through Wednesday 12/18 from 9PM to 10PM (IMU South Room)
In the mood for a study break? Get a 10 minute professional massage at no cost to you! Based on a first-come, first-served basis with a sign up.
- Tuesday 12/17 through Wednesday 12/18 from 8PM to 12AM (IMU Hubbard Commons)
Relieve stress with the most adorable animals around! Come by to see the therapy dogs!
- Monday 12/16 and Wednesday 12/18 from 6:30PM to 8PM (IMU North and South Rooms)
Study in the IMU and have goodies delivered right to you! The Student Health and Wellness Health Ninjas will be distributing fruit and granola bars throughout the building!
- Saturday 12/14 through Wednesday 12/18, starting at 2PM (Throughout IMU)
Feeling a crash coming on from all the studies? Stop by the Welcome Center of the IMU for free candy, water and soda, but only while supplies last!
Saturday 12/14 through Wednesday 12/18 starting at 10PM (IMU Welcome Center)
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact the Office of the Dean of Students at 319-335-1162 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Finals at IMU is sponsored by:
IMU, Office of the Vice President for Student Life, Office of the Dean of Students, UISG, GPSG, CAB, Student Health & Wellness, UI Parent & Family Network, University Housing & Dining, Recreational Services, Panchero's Mexican Grill, Academic Support & Retention, Java House, and CSIL Grant Funding.