IMU Event Services uses an online reservation system called Mazevo. Registered UI student organizations and university departments may request to have a Mazevo account created in order to reserve meeting rooms.
Registered UI student organizations and university departments can request free meeting rooms and other spaces through our online reservation system, Mazevo.
University guests should email email@example.com or call 319-335-3114 to reserve meeting rooms.
Banquet and Ballroom Spaces
Registered UI student organizations can make Banquet and Ballroom requests here.
Many Student Organization events require an Event Information Form to be completed before the event can be approved. You can see more information about that process here: Engage Event Submission Form Instructions.
Departments and university guests should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-335-3114 to reserve banquet/ballroom spaces.
Outdoor Campus Spaces
Outdoor spaces at the IMU and around campus are available for departmental and student organization events. Student organizations interested in hosting an information table at an outdoor location must use the online reservation system.
If you have questions before making a reservation, please write to email@example.com.
Let the IMU help make your day special. The IMU has a variety of venues including two elegant ballroom spaces for larger groups, and other intimate spaces to accommodate wedding parties of all sizes. Visit our weddings page for more information.
Advertising and Promotional
The Iowa Memorial Union provides opportunities for registered UI student organizations and university departments to advertise their organizations, events, and initiatives.
Other Campus Spaces and Reservations
- Classroom Scheduling: General Assignment Classrooms
- University Capitol Center (UCC): UCC Conference Center, UCC Executive Boardroom, UCC Breakroom
- Old Capitol
- Hancher: Contact Danielle Wilbanks for event inquiries.
- Main Library Learning Commons: group study spaces and other facilities
- Hawkeye Spaces: Meeting and event spaces at Kinnick Stadium, Carver Hawkeye Arena, Beckwith Boathouse, and the Athletics Hall of Fame.
- UI Cultural Centers: Afro House, APACC, Pride Alliance Center, LNACC
- Rec Services Facilities: Campus Recreation & Wellness Center, P. Sue Beckwith Boathouse, Outdoor Rental Center, Macbride Nature Recreation Area, Hawkeye Tennis & Recreation Complex, Hawkeye Softball Complex, Hawkeye Recreation Fields, Fitness East, Field House, UI Challenge Course