**Danforth Chapel will reopen for quiet reflection on 8/23/21.**
A charming 1950's non-denominational chapel, adjacent to the Iowa Memorial Union and the beautiful Iowa River.
- Watch this video about the history of Danforth Chapel
- During the academic year, the Chapel is open for quiet reflection Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. During the summer, the Chapel is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. (Closed for quiet reflection due to COVID-19.)
- Outside of quiet reflection, the Chapel is able to be reserved by student organizations, departments, and the public.
- Click here for additional information on weddings in Danforth Chapel and at the IMU!
Capacity by setup
- Theater: 70-80
- Electric piano
- UI Student organization events: $0
- UI departmental events: $50
- General public events: $300