IMU Nurse Care is located in the lower level of the IMU (room G103), next to the Java House and Student Legal Services.
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Everyday Nurse Care closes at 1 to 1:30 p.m. for lunch; the office closes at 4:30 p.m. during academic breaks.
IMU Nurse Care is staffed by a Registered Nurse and a Clerk. If you need to see a doctor, call the main clinic at 319-335-8394 to schedule an appointment. If you are ill, call the Student Health Nurseline for guidance at 319-335-9704.
- No appointment needed!
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- Flu vaccinations typically available late September to April
- Most recommended vaccines for age group
- UI Health requirements: MMR, TB screening, tests