Student Organizations

Registered student organizations may request permission to do gambling on University property. All State of Iowa, University of Iowa, and Dean of Students policies must be met in order to qualify for a gambling license. Application forms are available in IMU 159 in the Student Organization Business Office (SOBO) or on the Org Sync website at

University Departments & Guests 

University departments and guests may not conduct gambling on University property. This includes gambling where money is not being exchanged and gambling equipment is rented from local rental vendors. 

More topics: