IMU Event Services is moving to a new reservation system. Online reservation requests will be temporarily suspended until our new system is live. We will begin accepting free meeting room reservations in late July/early August. Banquet/Ballroom spaces may be reserved now. Please contact our office at email@example.com or 319-335-3114 for specific availability.
- Registered UI student organizations and university departments should request a reservation account (temporarily suspended) to request free meeting rooms and other spaces through our online reservation system called Mazevo. Student organizations may also request indoor and outdoor information tables and Danforth Chapel through the online system.
- University guests should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-335-3114 to reserve meeting rooms.
Banquet and Ballroom Spaces
- Registered UI Student Organizations can make Banquet and Ballroom requests here.
- Many Student Organization events require an Event Information Form to be completed before the event can be approved. You can see more information about that process here: Engage Event Submission Form Instructions.
- Departments and University guests should email email@example.com or call 319-335-3114 to reserve banquet/ballroom spaces.
Outdoor Campus Spaces
Outdoor spaces at the IMU and around campus are available for departmental and student organization events. Starting around August 1, 2021, student organizations interested in hosting an information table at an outdoor location must use the online reservation tool mentioned above.
If you have questions before making a reservation, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Iowa Memorial Union provides opportunities for registered UI Student Organizations and University Departments to advertise their organizations, events, and initiatives.
- Promotional opportunities include digital display signage, information tables, table tents, Hubbard Park Fence banners, and more. Visit this page for more information.
Visit the Iowa House Hotel website or call 319-335-3513 for on-campus hotel room reservations.
Other Campus Spaces and Reservations
- Classroom Scheduling: General Assignment Classrooms
- University Capitol Center (UCC): UCC Conference Center, UCC Executive Boardroom, UCC Breakroom
- Old Capitol
- Hancher: Contact Mark North for event inquiries.
- Main Library Learning Commons: group study spaces and other facilities
- Hawkeye Spaces: Meeting and event spaces at Kinnick Stadium, Carver Hawkeye Arena, Beckwith Boathouse, and the Athletics Hall of Fame.
- UI Cultural Centers: Afro House, APACC, Pride Alliance Center, LNACC
- Rec Services Facilities: Campus Recreation & Wellness Center, P. Sue Beckwith Boathouse, Outdoor Rental Center, Macbride Nature Recreation Area, Hawkeye Tennis & Recreation Complex, Hawkeye Softball Complex, Hawkeye Recreation Fields, Fitness East, Field House, UI Challenge Course