Registered UI student organizations and university departments should create a reservation account to reserve meeting rooms and other spaces.
Reservations for banquet and ballroom spaces
For larger spaces like banquet and ballroom spaces, university guest reservations, advertising or promotional placement: Call 319.335.3114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Registered UI Student Organizations can make Banquet and Ballroom requests here.
Outdoor campus spaces
Outdoor spaces at the IMU and around campus are available for departmental and student organization events.
If you have questions before making a reservation, please write to email@example.com.
IMU digital signage
Digital signage in the IMU is reserved for registered UI student organizations and departments only. Make a signage reservation on this page
Visit the Iowa House Hotel website or call 319.335.3513 for on-campus hotel room reservations.
Other campus spaces and reservations
- Classroom Scheduling: General Assignment Classrooms
- University Capitol Center (UCC): UCC Conference Center, UCC Executive Boardroom, UCC Breakroom
- Old Capitol
- Hancher: Contact Mark North for event inquiries.
- Main Library Learning Commons: group study spaces and other facilities
- Hawkeye Spaces: Meeting and event spaces at Kinnick Stadium, Carver Hawkeye Arena, Beckwith Boathouse, and the Athletics Hall of Fame.
- UI Cultural Centers: Afro House, APACC, LGBTQRC, LNACC
- Rec Services Facilities: Campus Recreation & Wellness Center, P. Sue Beckwith Boathouse, Outdoor Rental Center, Macbride Nature Recreation Area, Hawkeye Tennis & Recreation Complex, Hawkeye Softball Complex, Hawkeye Recreation Fields, Fitness East, Field House, UI Challenge Course